Coordinating seminar and training for the Project was held at the University of Koblenz-Landau (Germany, Koblenz)
Seminars, workshops at the University of West Hungary, Székesfehérvár
Presentation of teaching materialsDetails
The presentation methodological developments from participants of the training workshop was held at The State University of Land Management
Project 530690-TEMPUS-1-2012-1-PL-TEMPUS–SMHES «Elaboration of Qualification Framework for Land management Studies at Russian Universities ELFRUS».
- The program is financed by the European Commission Educational and Cultural Affairs (Brussels, Belgium). Grantees is Warsaw University of Life Sciences (Poland).
- The aim of the project is the development of the industry Qualifications Framework for Land Management for training in Russian universities. The project will contribute to its broader goal of "Improving and relevance of higher education in Russia and convergence with EU countries through the development of qualifications. "
Goals of the project
Objectives of the project
- 1. Analysis of existing standards and methodologies of qualifications in land management.
- 2. Development of Industry Qualifications Framework for Land Management to study at universities in Russia.
- 3. Training courses on the development and implementation of new training programs compatible with qualifications in land management.